Social media for business workshop 14 August 2012
Book you spot now!
Discover How to Use Social Media Effectively For Your Business!
(small group numbers to allow time to ask YOUR questions)
– You and Your Global Brand – Optimising your Facebook Personal Profile
– Deciding on your Privacy Settings
– Branding Yourself on Facebook – key elements for standing out and the importance of consistency
– Integrating Facebook with your Social Media strategy
– Creating a Plan for you and your business
– How to create and grow a Facebook Business Page
– How to use and make the most of Facebook Timeline
– Integrating facebook with your website or blog
– Connecting with industry Profiles & Pages
– Removing unwanted tags and Spam from your wall
– Transcending ‘Critical Mass’ – proof that having 2000 followers or less on Twitter is a joke
– How to get 10 Minutes on Twitter done Every Day so you’re never off the pace
– The Best Ways to Use Twitter On Your Smartphone
– How to Best Use Twitter in Harmony with Facebook, Linked In, Pinterest and Your Website
– How Even Small Businesses can Outsource to a highly professional Social Media Manager
– What Not To Do on Twitter – and What You Should Always Do
– Building a staff army of Tweeters
– The Fastest ways to organically grow an Authentic and Targeted Audience
– Using twitter for PR purposes
– Why WordPress is fantastic with social media
– Hottest tips for facebook and WordPress
– Hottest tips for twitter and WordPress
– Tools to increase conversion by up to 4 times your current results
– Why it’s relevant
– How make your profile work for you rather than against you
– How to engage with the right people
Essential Social Media Principles
– Attraction Marketing – Push VS Pull Media
– Your Company’s Social Media policy – Do you even have one?
– Etiquette – Leave your inner Psycho in the Closet!
– Influence out vs Influence in
– Benefits to creating Community
– International is now Local – Globalise your Brand
Plus Current Trend Discussions on
– SEO (search engine optimisation)
– Branch Out
– Mobile Applications
– Animated Banners
– Online Design
“We don’t have a choice on whether we do social media, the question is how well we do it.” Erik Qualman
What to Bring:
Please bring your laptop, iPad, tablet or smartphone to the workshop, so you can roll up your sleeves and get started!
A light lunch and refreshments will be provided.